Sales Administrator We are looking for a keen Sales Administrator to provide sales and administrative support to our existing sales team in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a variety of tasks such as contacting customers and suppliers, as well as offer general administrative support.
- Supporting the sales team with all delegated tasks
- Answering inbound calls / make follow up outbound calls
- Drafting letters and other types of correspondence
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Sourcing supplies • Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Maintain office filing system
- Handle requests and queries appropriately Requirements
Experience in the following:
- Sales Support, Sales Administration, or experience working within a similar Administration role
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills • Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills • Discretion and confidentiality
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you have any questions, or would like to apply for a position, please send your CV and any relevant documents to our recruitment team at and someone will get back to you.